How To Buy Deeply Discount Real Estate on The Deed XChange
So you found a property on The Deed XChange™ that is listed for sale, NOW WHAT?
Determine: Is it a deal?
If so use these simple steps and the buyers checklist to complete your first purchase and make a quick profit:
Contact the seller in the listing
Let them know you found their property listed on The Deed XChange™ and that you are a serious cash buyer with some questions.
- Follow these steps if the property is Government Owned
- Follow these steps if the property is being sold by a Realtor listing
- Follow the steps below when buying from All Other Types of Sellers
- Review the deed
- Contact one of our lenders, unless you have your own source of funding
- Determine the realistic “After Repaired Value” (ARV):
- What can you sell it for quickly with little or no work, and make a profit?
- What can it sell for completely renovated?
TIP: If you are using one of our lenders they will tell you what the property is worth.
Repeat the process.
Hope this helps!
As always, here's to your continued success.